The National Veteran Small Business Coalition (NVSBC) membership is open to all Veteran-owned and service-disabled Veteran-owned small businesses. You may sign-up for membership during the VETS2017 conference registration process.
It is the vision of the NVSBC to ensure that Veteran businesses are given first consideration for federal prime and subcontracting procurement opportunities because these owners continue to serve their country, putting the security of the United States above all else. Click here to learn more about the organization and its goals.
The NVSBC offers the following membership options:
- Small, veteran-owned or service disabled veteran owned: $275/year
- Small, veteran-owned or service disabled veteran owned businesses which are large under their primary NAICS code but have 1,500 employees or less: $1000/year
- Mid-Tier – 1,500 employees or less: $1,000/year
- Other Small Businesses – non-veteran-owned federal government contractors. Must be owned by U.S. citizens and small based upon their Primary NAICS Code size standard: $500/year
- Non profit organizations, agencies, or departments of the federal government: $500/year
- Procurement Technical Assistance Centers (PTACs) or the like: $50/year
- Large Businesses: $2,000/year
Benefits of Membership
- Advance notification regarding issues affecting the veteran community as it pertains to federal procurement issues
- Your voice will join other voices in being heard to ensure that the veteran community gets a fair share of procurement dollars
- Access to Members Only Section which will allow members to ask questions of other members to seek business advice regarding federal procurement information
- Permission to use the official NVSBC logo on corporate websites demonstrating your support of this organization
For further information on membership, please visit the NVSBC membership webpage.